Arthur Bryant Surveying Services Ltd believes that businesses are responsible for achieving good environmental practice and operating in a sustainable manner.
We are therefore committed to reducing our environmental Impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral and fundamental part of our business strategy and operating methods.
The key points of our strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise our waste and then reuse or recycle as much of it as possible.
- Operate and maintain company vehicles (where appropriate) with due regard to environmental issues as far as reasonably practical and encourage the use of alternative means of transport.
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst our suppliers.
- Reduce waste through re-use and recycling and by purchasing recycled, recyclable or re-furbished products and materials where these alternatives are available, economical and suitable.
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity and other resources, particularly those that are non-renewable.
- Purchase and use environmentally, responsible products accordingly.
Communicate and use environmental commitments to clients, and encourage them to support it.
- Strive to continually improve our environmental performance and minimise the social impact and damage of activities by periodically reviewing our environmental policy in light of our current and planned future activities.
Mr John Kelly MCIOB, CEnv, MFPWS, Assoc.RICS
Dated 12th December 2014